Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sell,Buy,Sell,Buy,Sell,Buy... 17June2009

Tonight, i'm start trading so early...
today i'm seeing the best day for scalping on
pair GBP/GPY,GBP/USD & EUR/USD

I'm only trade against the trend..
When trend at sell position, I'm scalping SELL
and when trend at buy position, I'm scalping BUY

So,My post is sell,buy,sell,buy,sell.buy :)



Round 1 Scalping

GBP/USD,EUR/USD & GBP/JPY





































My little Profit Round 1 :)















Round 2 Scalping


LONG GBP/USD,EUR/USD & GBP/JPY





































My little Profit Round 2


























Round 3 Scalping

SHORT EUR/USD & GBP/USD





































My little Profit Round 3 :) -17June2009
All 35 post I'm close and 10 post still open



0 comments: